The Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity in Paulton, Somerset, England was built in 1235 and is a Grade II* listed building. It was built on the site of an earlier church. The Church of the Trinity is located in the parish of Paulton and Diocese of Bath and Wells, having previously been a chapel attached to the Church of St Mary Magdalene in Chewton Mendip until 1841. Paulton is currently serving as part of the 10 lamps ministry group and is part of the benefice with St John's, Farrington Gurney and Holy Trinity, High Littleton.
Copyright: CC 3.0
Bath and North East Somerset