Coatbridge Library is a public library in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, Scotland. The building was designed by Alexander Cullen and built in 1905. It is a Carnegie library; its construction was financed by money donated by the Scottish-American entrepreneur Andrew Carnegie. Carnegie officially opened the library on 7 June 1906 in person; he received the ceremonial freedom of burgh of Coatbridge in return.
Copyright: CC 3.0