Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United Kingdom, Camden
Number of texts: 1
Inverforth House (formally known as The Hill) is a large detached house at North End Way on the outskirts of Hampstead in the London Borough of Camden, NW3. Owned by William Lever, 1st Viscount Leverhulme from 1904 to 1925, The Hill was bought by Andrew Weir, 1st Baron Inverforth after Leverhulme’s death in 1925, and following was given to Manor House Hospital after Inverforth’s death in 1956. Inverforth House was home to the Orthopaedic Society Hospital from the 1950s to the 1980s, and was converted into two houses and seven apartments in the late 1990s.