Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United Kingdom, Greenwich
Number of texts: 1
The Palace of Placentia was an English Royal Palace built by Humphrey, Duke of Gloucester, in 1447, in Greenwich, on the banks of the River Thames, downstream from London. The Palace was demolished in the seventeenth century and replaced with the Greenwich Hospital (now The Old Royal Naval College) in the late seventeenth century.