St Mary's Church, Bruera is in the small settlement of Bruera, which lies between the villages of Saighton and Aldford, in Cheshire, England. It is designated by English Heritage as a Grade II* listed building. The church contains Norman elements, but it has been subjected to alterations and modifications, particularly in 1896. It is an active Anglican parish church in the diocese of Chester, the archdeaconry of Chester and the deanery of Malpas. Its benefice is combined with those of St Peter, Waverton, and St John the Baptist, Aldford.
Copyright: CC 3.0
Cheshire West and Chester