Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United Kingdom, Cheshire West and Chester
Number of texts: 1
The English Presbyterian Church of Wales, Chester, is located in City Road, Chester, Cheshire, England. The church was built in 1864, and designed by Michael Gummow of Wrexham. It is constructed with a stuccoed front and brick sides, and has a slate roof. The architectural style is Neoclassical, Its entrance front is in five bays; it has a portico with four Ionic columns, and a three-bay pediment. The opposite end of the church is apsidal. The church is designated by English Heritage as a Grade II listed building.
Linked themes: Architecture