Mill House is a former country house in the parish of Adlington, Cheshire, England. It is dated 1603, and was built by Sir Uriah Legh, of the Legh family of Adlington, as a dower house. Alterations were made to it in the middle of the 18th century and in the early 20th century. It is a timber-framed building with some plastered brick infill; it has a Kerridge stone-slate roof. The house is designated by English Heritage as a Grade II* listed building.
Copyright: CC 3.0