Seaforde is a small village in County Down, Northern Ireland. It is within the townland of Naghan, one mile north of Clough on the main Ballynahinch to Newcastle road. It is part of the Newry, Mourne and Down area.
The village is clustered round the parish church of 1720 and the demesne walls of Seaforde House. In 1828 the Almshouses were built by Colonel Mathew Forde MP and were intended to house six elderly people and the village courthouse.
Copyright: CC 3.0
Down, United Kingdom