San Bernardo alle Terme

Church

IT |

Public | DutchFrenchGermanItalian

Source: LPLT

Copyright: CC 3.0

The church was built in 1598 and was initially given to a French Cistercian group, the Feuillants, through the intercession of Caterina Sforza di Santafiora. Later, after the dissolution of the Feuillants during the French Revolution, the edifice and the annexed monastery were ceded to the Congregation of St. Bernard of Clairvaux, after whom the church is named.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

Roma
Italy

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com