Wikipedia

Wikipedia

HomeRoutesPlaces of interest

Oratory of San Bernardino

Chapel

IT |

Public | FrenchItalianSpanish

Source: Sailko

Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0

The Oratory of San Bernardino is an oratory in the city of Perugia in Italy, located on piazza San Francesco next to the basilica of San Francesco al Prato. Dedicated to saint Bernardino of Siena and completed in 1452, it is notable for its 1457-61 multi-coloured façade covered in reliefs by the Renaissance artist Agostino di Duccio.

Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0

More information

Address

Perugia, Italy

More about this place of interest

Comments

Routes nearby

Related channels

© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com