The Municipal Park is a public urban park in Luxembourg City, in southern Luxembourg. The eastern edge flanks the boulevard du Prince Henri and, along with the valleys of the Alzette and Pétrusse, forms a boundary that separates the central Ville Haute quarter from the rest of the city.
This green arc is segmented into separate sections by the avenue Monterey, the avenue Émile Reuter, and the avenue de la Porte-Neuve. The area bordered by these roads is approximately 20 ha . The southern-most section of the park is called Edmund Klein Park . The park was created after the demolition of the fortress under the 1867 Treaty of London.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com