This church was build in 1620. The first church on this spot was build around 1200 and was called Sint Michael or Pancratiuskerk. In 1470 the English King Eduard IV has been locked up for a night in the dungeon of the church tower. In 1574 this church was broken down by the Spaniards during the 80 year war. In 1620 the church was rebuild to the church still standing today. Multiple old elements are still present.
more info: http://www.pg-l.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=52