Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Portugal, Braga
Number of texts: 1
The Chapel of São Frutuoso (Portuguese: Capela de São Frutuoso), also known as the Chapel of São Frutuoso of Montélios (Portuguese: Capela de São Furtuoso de Montélios) or the Chapel of São Salvador of Montélios (Portuguese: Capela de São Salvador de Montélios), is a pre-Romanesque chapel in the civil parish of Real, municipality of Braga. It is part of group of religious buildings that include the Royal Church, and originally built by the Visigoths in the 7th century, in the form of a Greek cross. Since 1944, it has been classified as a National Monument (Portuguese: Monumento Nacional).