Alto Rabagão Dam is a concrete dam on the Rabagão River, a left tributary of the Cávado River. It is located in Peneda-Gerês National Park, in the municipality Montalegre, in Vila Real District, Portugal.
Construction of the dam began in 1957. The dam was completed in 1964. It is owned by Companhia Portuguesa de Produção de Electricidade . The dam is used for power production.