75th Police Precinct Station House is a historic police station located at Brooklyn in New York, New York. It was built in 1886 and is a three story, yellow brick building above a sandstone foundation and watertable in the Romanesque Revival style. It features a round corner tower and Norman-inspired projecting main entrance portico. The stable is a two story brick building connected to the station house by a one story brick passage. It ceased use as a police station in 1973 and later used by a local church.
Copyright: CC 3.0