School No. 6 is a historic school building located at Lima in Livingston County, New York. It was constructed about 1843 and is a 1-story, vernacular Greek Revival cobblestone building consisting of a two-by-two-bay main block with a one-by-one-bay east wing. It features irregularly shaped, variously sized and colored cobbles in its construction. The school closed in 1943 and converted to a residence after 1953.
Copyright: CC 3.0