The Neighbors of Woodcraft Building is a building located in southwest Portland, Oregon, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Construction of the building was commissioned by the Neighbors of Woodcraft (NOW), a non-profit fraternal benefit society based in Oregon since 1905 and operating in several western states, for use as a national headquarters and clubhouse. The building was completed in May 1929 and dedicated in June. In 1993, NOW sold the building and moved out of its remaining office space there. The building was added to the National Register in February 1996.
Copyright: CC 3.0