The Cascade Locks Work Center, in Mt. Hood National Forest near the town of Cascade Locks, was built by the Civilian Conservation Corps in 1936. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986 for its architecture. The Rustic style structures were designed by the architects of the United States Forest Service. The listing includes three contributing buildings on a 1.9-acre (0.77 ha) parcel. Historical the Work Center has been used as single dwelling and a warehouse.
Copyright: CC 3.0