Gen. John F. Reynolds School is a historic school building located in the North Central neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was designed by Irwin T. Catharine and built in 1925-1926. It is a four-story, 12 bay by 3 bay, brick building on a raised basement in the Art Deco-style. It has a one-story addition built in 1958. It features an entrance with Doric order columns and decorative terra cotta panels. It was named for Civil War General John F. Reynolds (1820-1863).
Copyright: CC 3.0