Lewis C. Cassidy School is a historic school building located in the Morris Park neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was designed by Irwin T. Catharine and built in 1922-1924. It is a three-story, nine bay by five bay, brick building on a raised basement in the Colonial Revival-style. It features large stone arch surrounds on the first level, a projecting entrance pavilion, a double stone cornice, and brick parapet topped by stone coping.
Copyright: CC 3.0