Parsons-Taylor House is a historic home located at Easton, Northampton County, Pennsylvania. It was built between 1753 and 1757, and is a 2 1/2 story, 2 bay stone dwelling in the Georgian style. The interior features a three-part circular stairway that connects the four levels of the home. The house was owned by George Taylor (c. 1716-1781), and he died there in 1781. The house has been occupied by the George Taylor Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution since 1906.
Copyright: CC 3.0