Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United States, Montgomery
Number of texts: 1
The Knapp Farm, is a historic farmhouse located at the corner of Rt. 202 (Dekalb Pike) and Knapp Road in Montgomery Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It is the only township property on the National Register of Historic Places. The farm, which occupies property originally settled just after 1700 by Welsh immigrants, now sits adjacent to busy Montgomery Mall. The earliest section of the farmhouse was erected around 1760. It is a 2 1/2-story, four bay, stuccoed stone Germanic house. A brick kitchen wing was added in the mid-19th century.