York Meetinghouse is a historic Quaker meeting house at 134 West Philadelphia Street in York, York County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1766 and expanded in 1783. The original building was a two-bay brick structure with a gable roof. The addition nearly doubled the building. It is a two-bay brick structure with another entrance and window. The meeting house is still used for regular worship services.
Copyright: CC 3.0