Gass House, also known as Gass Family Home, Farm House at Franklin Farms, and Union Plantation, is a historic home located at Guilford Township in Franklin County, Pennsylvania. The house was built about 1760, and is a 2 1/2-story, five bay, fieldstone dwelling. It has a two-story, two bay by two bay limestone extension on the north side. It is an example of Scotch-Irish farmhouse architecture. In the 19th-century it housed the county almshouse.
Copyright: CC 3.0