Bedford County Alms House, also known as Bedford County Home, is a historic almshouse and national historic district located at Bedford Township, Bedford County, Pennsylvania. The district includes six contributing buildings. They are the Alms House (1872-1873), infirmary building (1899), laundry (1900), and a storage shed and two barns built between the early 1900s and about 1950. The Alms House is a four-story, brick building, 13-bays wide and 3-bays deep. It has a hipped roof and features a central tower with porches. The facility closed in 1978.
Copyright: CC 3.0