David Landreth School is a historic school building located in the Point Breeze neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1889, and is a two-story, three bay, brick building with a stone foundation in the Gothic Revival-style. A three-story, nine bay yellow brick addition was built in 1928. It features a large corbelled brick cornice, sandstone sills and lintels, and three large brick chimneys with corbelled caps. It was named after the founder of the D. Landreth Seed Company.
Copyright: CC 3.0