Solomon House is an 1887 brick-and-brownstone building at 17th and Moravian Streets in Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. It was designed by the architectural firm of Furness & Evans, headed by Frank Furness, Philadelphia's leading architect in the last quarter of the 19th century. It was built as the southernmost of a row of five city houses by developer Joseph Solomon and contractor B. Ketcham. It became Solomon's own house, and is the only one of the five still standing.
Copyright: CC 3.0