The Richardson L. Wright School was a school in the Nicetown-Tioga neighborhood in northern Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, designed by Lloyd Titus, the Chief Draftsman, from 1901-1905, of the Department of Buildings of the Philadelphia School Board. He was the last non-architect to serve in the position. The school building contained three stories in the Colonial Revival style with a hipped roof. It was destroyed sometime before 2008 and replaced by ball courts.
Copyright: CC 3.0