Bradford County Courthouse is a historic courthouse building located at Towanda, Bradford County, Pennsylvania. It was built between 1896 and 1898, and is a four-story, cruciform shaped building, with Classical Revival and Renaissance Revival-style design influences. It has rusticated sandstone exterior walls and a 50-foot diameter octagonal dome atop the roof. It features an entrance portico supported by Tuscan order columns. Also on the property is a modest two-story brick annex building that was built in 1847-1848. Also on the property is a large soldiers' monument, erected about 1905.
Copyright: CC 3.0