Jeremiah Burns Farm, also known as The Burns Place, is a historic home and farm located at Washington Township in Franklin County, Pennsylvania. The contributing buildings are the farmhouse (1832), a hewn timber frame Pennsylvania barn (c. 1900), and a small shed dated to the late-19th or early 20th-century. The property also includes the millrace and remains of a sickle mill and a line of cobblestones from the barn to the mill site. The house is a two-story, seven bay brick building with a central recessed double porch in a vernacular Greek Revival style.
Copyright: CC 3.0