J. Stinson Farm is a historic farm located near Newark, New Castle County, Delaware. The property includes three contributing buildings. They are a stone and frame bank barn (c. 1810), an early 19th-century stuccoed masonry house with an addition dated to about 1900, and a late-19th century, frame implement shed. The house is a two story, three bay, gable-roofed, stuccoed stone building. It has a Georgian form and the addition has Queen Anne style detailing.
Copyright: CC 3.0