Thomas Justis House is a historic home located near Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware. The original section was built between 1804 and 1816, as a stuccoed stone, two-story, three-bay, gable-roofed building laid out on a double pile, side passage plan. About 1900, a frame, two-story, two bay, gable-roofed wing was built on the northeast endwall. With the addition, the house gained the appearance of a five-bay, center door dwelling. The house is in a vernacular Federal style.
Copyright: CC 3.0