Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United States, Chester
Number of texts: 1
Col. John Hannum House is a historic house located in East Bradford Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. The original section was built about 1760, and has three additions. The original section is 2 1/2-stories and constructed of fieldstone. It is five bays wide and has a gable roof. It has a two-story rectangular wing with a gable roof. Attached to the wing is a banked addition and one-story garage. It was the home of politician, businessman and colonial militiaman John Hannum III (1744 – 1799).