Lapp Log House, also known as the Hopper Log House, is a historic home located in East Whiteland Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. The original section dates to about 1800, and is a two-story, one bay, log structure. The interior has an 8-foot, stone fireplace and gooseneck spiral staircase. A two-story frame addition was built in the 1800s, with an addition built in the 1900s and former patio enclosed in 1976. The additions take a saltbox form. The house was restored in the 1940s. Also on the property is a contributing stone Pennsylvania bank barn.
Copyright: CC 3.0