John B. Good House is a historic home located at Bowmansville, Brecknock Township in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1847, and is a 2 1/2-story, sandstone building with a gable roof and full-width front porch. The house measures 36 feet by 30 feet. The property includes the remains of demolished outbuildings including a summer kitchen, barn, large drive-in scales, and corn crib.
Copyright: CC 3.0