Palacio de las Cortes (English lit. "Palace of the Parliament (of Spain)") is a building where the Spanish Congress of Deputies meet. It is located on the Calle Zorrilla and the Carrera de San Jerónimo, near the Paseo del Prado. It was built by Narciso Pascual Colomer from 1843 to 1850. in the neoclassic style and is one of the most emblematic buildings of Madrid from the 19th century. To the east of the parliamentary seat is the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza.
Copyright: CC 3.0