The Town Hall was built in 1906 thanks to donations from the Golart-Palau family. The architect was Emili Cabanyes, who traced sober lines along the building. However, there are certain historicist elements, such as the merlons on the facade. Inside, the most outstanding part is the plenary hall, with a profusely decorated ceiling. Office hours are from nine in the morning to two in the afternoon on working days.
Canet de Mar